Save on Evoke skin tightening and Evolve body contouring! We are excited to offer this promotional pricing on our newest treatment options for toning, trimming, and tightening. This promo is only available until August 31st, so book your appointment now or use the contact form to the right to make an appointment for a consultation and take advantage of these amazing savings!
Search for “Afya Skin & Body Clinic” in the App Store or click here to get started!
This company policy includes the best practices that we are enforcing to mitigate the spread of coronavirus. All highlighted sections are imperative for client’s to know before their next visit.
We ask that you follow the rules diligently, to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience. We take your health and the health of our staff very seriously and will actively respond to any and all changes made by Health Canada in effort to provide the best standard of care. We uphold all client confidentiality and personal data under the Canadian Privacy act. We promise to update you with any and all changes to our Covid-19 policy as they are made.
– All clients are to bring and wear a surgical or non-surgical mask to appointment. The mask will only be removed for treatments on or around the face.
– All appointments are staggered to ensure proper social distancing measures are enforced.
– All clients and staff will go through Health Canada’s recommended screening before their appointment and at the beginning of their shift.
– All clients and staff will be subject to temperature screening before their appointment and at the beginning of their shift.
– All staff will be required to wear appropriate PPE throughout the clinic and in treatment rooms including masks, face shields, goggles and gloves.
– All staff will be trained in proper sanitization methods and best practices for optimal client and staff safety.
– All rooms, hard surfaces and areas where contact spread could be viable will be sanitized and thoroughly cleaned in between clients.
– All linens and consumables will be one time use and properly disposed of after your appointment.
– Sanitization stations will be available throughout the clinic for clients and staff to use. Clients are expected to sanitize their hand upon entry and exit.
– We offer completely paperless clinic experience.
– We have become a reception-free clinic for fast and efficient check-in and check-out and guest feedback.
– We have designed an App to allow for a contact-less experience to further eliminate any spread of contamination.
– The App will allow you to pay right from your phone. Clients can download the app and insert their payment method prior to their appointment. Traditional payment options will still be available within the clinic.
– Cash purchases will be only accepted in a sealed envelope with exact change. We will not be handling any change for clients. We will continue to offer the 10% discount for cash purchases.
– All forms will be emailed ahead of time and to be filled out before appointment.
– We have removed communal seating in our client waiting area. Your appointments are scheduled so that you will not need to wait. With fast and efficient service, you will have as little exposure as possible.
– Loyalty points will still be given on VivierSkin and Jane Iredale that will accrue 10% of total product purchase to be used towards preventative skin treatments. You will be able to see your total loyalty point accrual in your AFYA Skin and Body App.
– Our pricing has been adjusted to be fair and affordable with memberships being our new focus to give you the best results at the lowest impact to your bank account.
– The end of your appointment will be smooth as your entrance. The technician or nurse will book your follow-up appointment or next appointment before leaving the room. You can add on any products that they might have suggested to you during your treatment and pay for them all within seconds. This new interaction will allow you to have the comfort, privacy and attention you deserve all while being safe and efficient.