What if I told you it was easier than you think?
The secret lies in your skin and body health.
The most innovative treatment protocols customized to your unique skin and body goals. We provide life changing results by using the most innovative technology and latest techniques performed by highly educated practitioners.
This is the Skin and Body Confidence You’ve Been Waiting For!
Book your Complimentary Consultation with one of our Skin and Body Specialists and let us share all the new and exciting treatments that we have to offer!
Becoming a client is simple!
Book in for a Complimentary Consultation and we will help guide you along the way!
Your New Lifted Look will Lift Your Spirits!
We are so excited to take you on this Journey!
EVOKE Skin Tightening uses radio frequency waves to encourage the natural production of collagen fibers, leaving a tighter, smoother complexion with no downtime!*
TITE’s radio frequency gently heats the skin tissue to tap into your body’s natural response to rebuild collagen, leading to a smoother and tighter feel and appearance.
TONE’s Electronic Muscle Stimulation uses electrical pulses to engage the muscle deeply, allowing your muscle to become sculpted beyond what most workouts can achieve.
TRIM offers fat loss using electric pulsing to destroy the unwanted fat tissue while the radio frequency increases the density of the skin, tightening it for a more contoured figure. *
Sculptra is designed to help correct skin depression, such as creases, wrinkles, folds, scars, hollow eye rings, skin aging, and facial lip-atrophy (loss of fat).
We offer a variety of facials targeting different skin problems including anti-aging facials, hydration facials and acne facials.
AFYA Skin and Body Clinic uses an innovative treatment for Actinic Keratosis and Moderate to Severe Acne and Acne scarring. This treatment reduces unwanted skin damage, overactive oil glands and acne bacteria.
AFYA Skin and Body Clinic specializes in offering the most natural looking injectables.* Our goal is to provide each client with the information to make the right cosmetic choices
This company policy includes the best practices that we are enforcing to mitigate the spread of coronavirus. All highlighted sections are imperative for client’s to know before their next visit.
We ask that you follow the rules diligently, to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience. We take your health and the health of our staff very seriously and will actively respond to any and all changes made by Health Canada in effort to provide the best standard of care. We uphold all client confidentiality and personal data under the Canadian Privacy act. We promise to update you with any and all changes to our Covid-19 policy as they are made.
– All clients are to bring and wear a surgical or non-surgical mask to appointment. The mask will only be removed for treatments on or around the face.
– All appointments are staggered to ensure proper social distancing measures are enforced.
– All clients and staff will go through Health Canada’s recommended screening before their appointment and at the beginning of their shift.
– All clients and staff will be subject to temperature screening before their appointment and at the beginning of their shift.
– All staff will be required to wear appropriate PPE throughout the clinic and in treatment rooms including masks, face shields, goggles and gloves.
– All staff will be trained in proper sanitization methods and best practices for optimal client and staff safety.
– All rooms, hard surfaces and areas where contact spread could be viable will be sanitized and thoroughly cleaned in between clients.
– All linens and consumables will be one time use and properly disposed of after your appointment.
– Sanitization stations will be available throughout the clinic for clients and staff to use. Clients are expected to sanitize their hand upon entry and exit.
– We offer completely paperless clinic experience.
– We have become a reception-free clinic for fast and efficient check-in and check-out and guest feedback.
– We have designed an App to allow for a contact-less experience to further eliminate any spread of contamination.
– The App will allow you to pay right from your phone. Clients can download the app and insert their payment method prior to their appointment. Traditional payment options will still be available within the clinic.
– Cash purchases will be only accepted in a sealed envelope with exact change. We will not be handling any change for clients. We will continue to offer the 10% discount for cash purchases.
– All forms will be emailed ahead of time and to be filled out before appointment.
– We have removed communal seating in our client waiting area. Your appointments are scheduled so that you will not need to wait. With fast and efficient service, you will have as little exposure as possible.
– Loyalty points will still be given on VivierSkin and Jane Iredale that will accrue 10% of total product purchase to be used towards preventative skin treatments. You will be able to see your total loyalty point accrual in your AFYA Skin and Body App.
– Our pricing has been adjusted to be fair and affordable with memberships being our new focus to give you the best results at the lowest impact to your bank account.
– The end of your appointment will be smooth as your entrance. The technician or nurse will book your follow-up appointment or next appointment before leaving the room. You can add on any products that they might have suggested to you during your treatment and pay for them all within seconds. This new interaction will allow you to have the comfort, privacy and attention you deserve all while being safe and efficient.