AFYA Skin and Body Clinic are thrilled to announce that we are back! Our Guelph and Waterloo clinics are up and running again, however, you may notice that things are a bit different.
We are currently only offering a limited range of treatments, but as more staff is allowed to return we will be expanding our services. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about what treatments we are currently offering.
At AFYA, we value the safety and health of our clients and staff above all else. We have adopted new policies to include practices that will mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
These are our new policies surrounding client safety:
- All clients are to bring and wear a surgical or non-surgical mask to the appointment. The mask will only be removed for treatments on or around the face.
- All appointments are staggered to ensure proper social distancing measures are enforced.
- All clients and staff will go through Health Canada’s recommended screening before their appointment and at the beginning of their shift.
- All clients and staff will be subject to temperature screening before their appointment and at the beginning of their shift.
- All staff will be required to wear appropriate PPE throughout the clinic and in treatment rooms including masks, face shields, goggles, and gloves.
- All staff will be trained in proper sanitization methods and best practices for optimal client and staff safety.
- All rooms, hard surfaces, and areas where contact spread could be viable will be sanitized and thoroughly cleaned in between clients.
- All linens and consumables will be one-time use and properly disposed of after your appointment.
- Sanitization stations will be available throughout the clinic for clients and staff to use. Clients are expected to sanitize their hands upon entry and exit.
These are our new policies surrounding client experience:
- We offer a completely paperless clinic experience.
- We have become a reception-free clinic for fast and efficient check-in and check-out and guest feedback.
- We have designed an App to allow for a contact-less experience to further eliminate any spread of contamination.
- The App will allow you to pay right from your phone. Clients can download the app and insert their payment method before their appointment. Traditional payment options will still be available within the clinic.
- Cash purchases will be only accepted in a sealed envelope with exact change. We will not be handling any change for clients. We will continue to offer the 10% discount for cash purchases.
- All forms will be emailed ahead of time and to be filled out before the appointment.
- We have removed communal seating in our client waiting area. Your appointments are scheduled so that you will not need to wait. With fast and efficient service, you will have as little exposure as possible.
- Loyalty points will still be given on VivierSkin and Jane Iredale that will accrue 10% of the total product purchase to be used towards preventative skin treatments. You will be able to see your total loyalty point accrual in your AFYA Skin and Body App.
- Our pricing has been adjusted to be fair and affordable with memberships being our new focus to give you the best results at the lowest impact on your bank account.
- The end of your appointment will be as smooth as your entrance. The technician or nurse will book your follow-up appointment or the next appointment before leaving the room. You can add on any products that they might have suggested to you during your treatment and pay for them all within seconds. This new interaction will allow you to have the comfort, privacy, and attention you deserve all while being safe and efficient.
Our policies are subject to change as new guidelines and updated surrounding COVID-19 are released. Please stay tuned for more information. If you have any questions or concerns please reach out!
We look forward to seeing you all again! Book your next appointment today.